A2 Tone Changes
"A2" is the elementary level. After you've got the basic 4 tones down, you also need to learn under what circumstances those tones regular change. This Pronunciation Pack gives you practice on the three main tone change types, using common words that elementary (A2) learners need to know, and includes model audio (both slow and normal speeds) recorded by a real human (no robot voices!). MP3 and PDF files mean that you can copy this Pronunication Pack to any device and practice like you know you need to.
What you get when you buy this product:
- 5 MP3 audio files with professional studio-recorded, native speaker audio
- Each word is read slowly, then repeated at normal speed to reduce frustration while building fluency
- 5 PDF files with simplified Chinese, pinyin, and English translations (no password protection)
- A PDF guide on tone changes, covering everything you need to know before practicing them
- A PDF guide on how to use the product, self-study or with a teacher
- A license which makes it legal and easy to use the product on any device you own (no restrictive DRM!)
This Pronunciation Pack contains PDFs and audio for the following sound groups:
- A2 - Fourth Tone for 'bu'
- A2 - Tone Changes for 'bu' (4→2)
- A2 - Tone Changes for 'yi' (1→2)
- A2 - Tone Changes for 'yi' (1→4)
- A2 - Tone Changes for 2 Third Tones