A2 Tough Sounds 2
For elementary (A2) learners, certain endings are difficult. These are called "finals" and really deserve a lot of extra attention! Focus on tough sounds like "yu", "xue", and "yuan". Having a list of common words to work on, as well as model audio (both slow and normal speeds) recorded by a real human (no robot voices!) is a huge help. MP3 and PDF files mean that you can copy this Pronunication Pack to any device and practice like you know you need to.
What you get when you buy this product:
- 10 MP3 audio files with professional studio-recorded, native speaker audio
- Each word is read slowly, then repeated at normal speed to reduce frustration while building fluency
- 10 PDF files with simplified Chinese, pinyin, and English translations
- A PDF guide on how to use the product, self-study or with a teacher
- A license which makes it legal and easy to use the product on any device you own (no restrictive DRM!)